In Malaysia, especially in Selangor, many marriage courses have been established. The pre-marriage course is mandatory for every individual who has never been married. The purpose is for the bride and groom to gain knowledge about the world of marriage so that they can have a sakinah, mawaddah, and warahmah marriage. One of the popular online marriage courses in Malaysia 2021 is Selangor Islamic Religious Department (JAIS) which is located in Selangor.
The Pre-Marriage Course at the Selangor
Department of Islamic Religion refers to the Islamic Pre-Marriage Course Integrated Module (MBKPPI) by the Malaysian Islamic Development Department (JAKIM). This course is organized by the entire District Islamic Religious Office and the Family Law Section of the Selangor Islamic Religious Department. So, with this training, prospective husband and wife who will start a household can obtain information and the ability to understand the world of marriage. JAIS hopes that this course can reduce the number of marital problems and divorce for the Muslim community in Selangor.
JAIS held a course at the Sakinah Lecture Hall, Level G, Sultan Idris Shah Building, No. 2 Persiaran Masjid, Section 5 Bukit SUK, 40676 Shah Alam, Selangor. However, due to the high number of covid-19 cases in Malaysia, this marriage course email list for weight loss product buyers has finally opened virtual (online) training.
Selangor 2021 online marriage course schedule and provisions (JAIS):
- Working hours
- Monday â‚¬â€œ Thursday : 08.00 â‚¬â€œ 13.00 and 14.00 â‚¬â€œ 17.00
- JumÃ¢â‚¬â„¢at : 08.00- 12.15 dan 14.45 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 17.00
- Saturday at 07.45 â‚¬â€œ 08.00 (bring proof of payment)
- (If you are 15 minutes late after the lecture starts, the certificate will be withheld. Therefore, try to arrive on time)
- Clothing Etiquette
- Male participants: Shirts or shirts with collars
- Female participants: Use baju kurung and hijab
Also read about Selangor Malaysia Online Marriage Course
Then, for those of you who want to register for the JAIS online marriage course but don’t know how to register, here are the steps you can follow:
How to Register JAIS Online Marriage Course by participants:
- Open the Malaysian Islamic Marriage Management System website
- Click “Course List”
- Enter the date of the course you want to take
- Click Ã¢â‚¬Å“List and Select CoursesÃ¢â‚¬Â
- Tap on Ã¢â‚¬Å“Select CourseÃ¢â‚¬Â
- Then, click Ã¢â‚¬Å“NextÃ¢â‚¬Â
- Information marked with * is mandatory
- Click Ã¢â‚¬Å“NextÃ¢â‚¬Â
- Next, select â‚¬Å“I agreeÃ¢â‚¬Â
- Click Ã¢â‚¬Å“HantarÃ¢â‚¬Â
- Registration was successful, and
- Print Course Registration Slip
- Done, you have finally been registered as an online marriage course participant!
For more information, please visit Campusdigital