If you want to know how to predict a blog’s ability to rank high in search results, you need to look at its DA and PA scores. Then, how to see the DA and PA scores? Check out the following steps.
Also Read: Getting to Know Domain Authority
Check DA PA with MOZ
MOZ is the party that formulated the DA and PA algorithms. For that, it is impossible for anyone to doubt the ability of this tool. You can access MOZ for free with a monthly limit.
If you want to see the DA PA score on MOZ, it’s very easy. Follow the method below.
- Visit the MOZ.com website in a browser.
- Masuklah ke menu Free SEO Tools >> Link Explorer.
- Then write the URL of the domain you want to check for DA PA into the column provided.
- After that, just check and hospital email list wait for the results to come out.
View DA PA with WebsiteSeo Checker
Apart from MOZ, another site that you can use to view DA PA scores is WebsiteSEOChecker.com. The advantage of this site is that you don’t need to input domains one by one like MOZ. You just enter one and then you can do mass checks for many domains at once here..
Want to know how to check the score on WebsiteSEOChecker? Here are the full steps.
- Visit WebsiteSEOChecker.com in a browser.
- Select the Domain Authority Checker menu
- After that write the domain URL in the column that is already available. To perform bulk checks, separate each domain URL with a comma or enter.
- Fill in the captcha code verification , then click the Check button
- 5. Wait for the results to come out.
Check with PrepostSEO
Another site that you can use is the PrepostSEO tool. You can use this site for free.
The advantage of prepostSEO is that you can find out the Domain Authority score of up to 10 blogs at once. In addition, the appearance of PrepostSEO itself is very attractive and modern when compared to previous tools.
You can also check article plagiarism, paraphrase articles to make them unique in the eyes of Google bots. Complete, right? So, this tool is great for beginners.
Here are the steps to check DA and PA.
- Access the PrepostSEO.com website in a browser.
- Select the DA Checker menu
- After that, enter the URL of the blog you want to see the score for. Don’t forget, write one line for one URL so that the results don’t get an error.
- Click the Check button
- Wait for the result and it’s done.
Here are some ways to see your blog’s DA and PA scores. I hope this article is useful. If you want to know more about the world of websites or SEO, just follow the program from Campus Digital . Guaranteed to understand right away!